You can add a bank or payment system URL to the Safe Money database. When accessing an added address, the Safe Money service automatically performs a predefined action (for example, run the protected browser).
In order to add a web-site address, do the following:
- Open the main program window.
- In the right upper corner of the window click the Settings button.
- In the Settings window go to the Protection Center tab and select Safe Money.
- In the right part of the window in the Banks and payment system websites section click the Add button.
- In the Website for Safe Money window do the following:
- In the Bank or payment service website field enter a website. The protocol https:// should be defined before a website URL-address.
- in the Description field enter a short description of a bank or payment system.
- In the