|Symbol||Name||Last price||Change||% change||Volume||Intra-day high/low||52-week range||Day chart|
|^STI||Straits Times Index||2,481.23||+64.99||+2.69%||0|
|^HSI||HANG SENG INDEX||23,603.48||+428.37||+1.85%||0|
|^TWII||TSEC weighted index||9,708.06||+78.63||+0.82%||0|
|000001.SS||SSE Composite Index||2,750.30||+3.08||+0.11%||385.031M|
|^JKSE||Jakarta Composite Index||4,538.93||+124.43||+2.82%||0|
|^KLSE||FTSE Bursa Malaysia||1,350.89||+22.01||+1.66%||0|
|^KS11||KOSPI Composite Index||1,754.64||+37.52||+2.19%||1.037M|
|^BSESN||S&P BSE SENSEX||29,468.49||+1,028.17||+3.62%||0|
|^NZ50||S&P/NZX 50 INDEX GROSS||9,796.75||+135.56||+1.40%||0|
Start with a hosting plan, bundled with everything you need to easily create and manage a high-performance website.
Over time, your bundle shouldn’t cost you one
Many competitors unbundle their plans to raise renewal prices and charge separate fees for some features.
Our bundles provide consistent value and stay reasonably priced year after year.
We’re kind of obsessed with value
Our plans are packed with everything you need for a high-performance site, including tools, domain name, email addresses, and a SSL Certificate.
Hosting dreams for over 20 years
Experience and know-how counts when it comes to keeping your site performing smoothly, quickly and securely 24/7.
Hosting that grows with your business
Get the tools, services and support you need and an easy-to-use control panel to manage them as you grow.
All plans include
- A .com domain that remains part of your plan at renewal
- A SSL Certificate that remains part
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio
• Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news
• Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures
• Compare and evaluate stocks with interactive full screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon
• Create multiple watchlists to organize the stocks you follow
• Enable notifications for price alerts, breaking news, earnings reports, and
(Bloomberg) — The global airline industry has never had it so bad. Not even after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.Airlines could lose a quarter of a trillion dollars in revenue this year, according to the International Air Transport Association, as travel comes to a standstill with countries locked down to fight the coronavirus. Most carriers will go bankrupt by the end of May if they can’t find support, Sydney-based CAPA Centre for Aviation said last week.“In this very difficult period, it will only be the survival of the fittest” – Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al BakerWhich airlines are most at risk? Like the virus, the crisis is indiscriminate, affecting everyone from budget operators to national flag carriers. Aircraft manufacturers and their suppliers also are under immense pressure, with Boeing Co. calling for billions of dollars in state support and Airbus SE extending credit lines and canceling its dividend.Using the