Welcome to Careers-in-Finance.com
This site is designed to help you find rewarding and interesting jobs in finance. There are many job opportunities in this field
including corporate finance, financial planning, investment banking, insurance and real estate.
You will find some comprehensive info on this site in these and a number of other career areas.
You will also find links to quite a few other sites, finance job listings, recommended books and a list of helpful headhunters.
Areas to Explore
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Planning
- Hedge Funds
- Investment Banking
- Money Management
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
Links, Blogs and Commentary
- Damodaran Online
- Finance Professor’s Blog
- Bankers Ball
- Other Commercial Links
- Botirvoy’s Blog
- Opportunities in Insurance Careers
- Mergers and Inquisitions
- Paul Krugman’s Blog
- Brad DeLong’s Blog
- Banking Blog
Recommend Books on Jobs in Finance
Opportunities in Banking, Finance and Insurance, By Thomas Fitch.
- Careers in Finance
by Trudy Ring, VGM Career Horizons.
in Financial Careers, By Michael Sumachrast.
- Resumes for Banking and Financial Careers
- Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies. By McKinsey and Company.
Vault Guide to Finance Interviews.
- What Color is Your Parachute 2009? by Richard Nelson Bolles
Vault Finance Interviews Practice Guide.
- The Inside Track to Careers in Real Estate
- Knock ‘Em Dead Resumes
- Knock ‘Em Dead 2009: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- The Wall Street Journal Guide to the End of Wall Street as We Know It: What You Need to Know About the Greatest Financial Crisis of Our Time
by Dave Kansas.
- Corporate Finance by the Standard Deviants.
- Success Skills from the Corner Office starring Jack Welch
- Barbarians at the Gate
- Introduction to Financial Markets
- JP Morgan Biography
- Learn Finance
- The Pursuit of Happyness
- Wall Street
“It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”