Why Choose Our Home Insurance?
We’ve got you covered when it comes to finding the right home insurance policy. Regardless of your budget and personal requirements, we compare some of Ireland’s leading insurers to help you find a great value policy that ticks all the boxes and gives you peace of mind.
Whether you’re looking to cover a semi-detached house as the homeowner or an apartment as the landlord, our policies come with a wide range of benefits that can be added to your chosen plan.
A typical home insurance policy will provide you with cover for damage to your home and your belongings in the event of a fire, flood, storm or burglary. We can even provide unoccupied home insurance if you need it.
As well as standard cover, we offer:
To give you greater peace of mind, our insurers can provide benefits such as:
- Accidental damage – This provides cover for things we may do by accident such as spilling paint on the carpet.
- New for old – New for old allows for the replacement of goods as new instead of replacing the item at current value.
- Fire Brigade cover – This provides a level of cover for any fire brigade charges you may incur.
- Cost of alternative accommodation – If your house is made uninhabitable due to an event that you’re insured for, this may cover rent you need to pay or owed to you.
- Credit card cover and more – Unauthorised use of credit cards. Cover can extend to bank cash cards, debit cards, charge, cheque, and/or credit cards
Discounts can even be provided for having smoke alarms in place. Find out for yourself by getting a quick quote.