Let Me Be Your
Personal Nutrition Guide
Professional nutrition advice from a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience. That’s what you’ll find here.
There’s a lot of diet and weight loss information out there – both good and bad. I’ll help you cut through it.
Think of me as your Personal Dietitian.
Do you have unanswered questions about your diet and how to make healthy choices? Confused about the plethora of conflicting diet information out there?
- How do I lose weight?
- How many calories should I be eating?
- How can I get quick, healthy meals on the table in minutes?
- What should I order if I go to a fast food restaurant?
- Which popular diet is the best?
- What’s the deal with weight loss surgery?
Well you’ve come to the right place! As your Personal Dietitian, I’ll provide you the information – and inspiration – that you need to make good food decisions.
Use what you learn a little bit at a time and before you know it, you’ll find you’ve taken control of your diet…and your life.
So get comfy, grab a (small) bowl of popcorn (preferably air popped!), and have fun as you check out my website.
Even the best athletes need a coach!
I’m right here rooting for you all the way. Let’s get going!
- FREE Weight Loss Help Online
- Get free weight loss help online from a registered dietitian. The best weight loss help is from a nutrition professional. This free diet help will teach you how to….
- Daily Food Diary – Food Journal – Calorie Tracker: The Ultimate Weight Loss Tool
- FREE printable food diary forms to record your food intake. Choose from a list of printable food journals created by a registered dietitian. Using a food log can double your weight loss…
- FREE Meal Plans: FREE Menu Plans
- Use these free meal plans for weight loss or to jumpstart your healthy eating. Choose from a variety of calorie levels…1200 calorie diet plan, 1500 calorie meal plan, 1800 calorie meal plan…
- 1200 Calorie Diet Menus: Easy 1200 Calorie Diets
- FREE sample 1200 calorie diet menus written by a registered dietitian. Choose a 1200 calorie menu plan based on the number of meals per day you like to eat and your food preferences.
- Calories: Do You Know Where All Yours Are Coming From?
- Calories matter, pure and simple. Are you trying to lose weight without knowing where all your calories are coming from? Doesn’t that seem silly?
- Understanding Your Own Unique Metabolism
- Everyone’s metabolism is unique. The more you know about your own, the more you can do about it, and the more you can take control of your personal nutrition.
- Your Fast Food Nutrition Guide: Survive the Drive Thru!
- My fast food nutrition guide will help you survive the McDonald’s and Taco Bells without doing too much dietary damage
- Diet Reviews from Your Personal Nutrition Guide
- There are a lot of diet reviews out there, and a lot of suspicious endorsements. Want a professional review? You’ve come to the right place.
- Diet and Nutrition Questions and Answers from a Registered Dietitian
- You’ve asked, I’ve answered. Find a considerable list of diet and nutrition questions answered by a dietitian: fitness and diet questions, frequently asked questions on diet and weight loss…
- Diet Talk, Food Talk: Join the Conversation!
- Did you know there’s a Personal Nutrition Guide community? Join the diet talk. Join the food conversation. Thinking about food is a step towards more mindful eating.
- Tucson Bariatric: Professional Nutrition Advice from Dietitian Suzette Kroll, RD
- Tucson Bariatric dietitian Suzette Kroll, RD provides professional advice about what to eat following weight loss surgery.
- Considering Weight Loss Surgery? Consider This!
- Weight loss surgery is a significant decision. Don’t depend on a surgeon to tell you the good AND the bad. As a Registered Dietitian, I can tell you…
- Quick Meal Ideas: Fast Meals That Are Nutritious and Delicious
- Lots of quick meal ideas to help get food on the table in a flash. There’s a way to make GREAT quick meals that are also HEALTHY quick meals.
- Diet Meal Delivery Programs Help You Lose Weight Easily
- Use diet meal delivery programs to jump start your weight loss. Diet meal plan delivery can help you master portion control and successfully monitor intake…
- Nutrition for Kids
- FREE resources aimed at teaching good nutrition for kids. Find nutrition activities, games, and suggested nutrition books and websites for kids. Great for both parents and educators.
- Freshman Weight Gain: You CAN Beat the Dreaded Freshman 15
- Freshman weight gain isn’t just a myth. However, it’s not inevitable. Learn about the causes and cure of college weight gain in order to avoid the freshman fifteen.
- Men’s Nutrition: Men Think Differently Than Women
- I’m the Dietitian, but I’m handing over the Men’s Nutrition portion of my site to my ultra-fit husband, Steve. He knows how men think about food.
- Vegan Definition – What is a Vegan Diet? What Do Vegans Eat?
- Understand the vegan definition and get professional advice from a registered dietitian. Learn what vegans eat and get advice on how to make an easy and healthy transition to a vegan diet.
- Healthy Eating: You Can Do It!
- Healthy eating may SEEM complicated but it’s really very simple…
- Food Nutrition Facts: Nutrition Data For Commonly Consumed Foods
- Get food nutrition facts for you favorite foods including nutrition facts about food values, richest sources of nutrients and creative servings suggestions.
- Personal Nutrition Calculators: Do You Know Your Numbers?
- My personal nutrition calculators will help you figure out where you stand with weight and calories…the first step in figuring out what to do about it!
- Your Personal Nutrition Blog
- Your Personal Nutrition Guide Blog informs you of site updates and important news from the world of nutrition.
- Contact Suzette Kroll Your Personal Nutrition Guide
- Do you need help with nutrition, diet, weight loss…anything food-related. Contact Suzette Kroll RD, your personal nutrition guide.
- Meet Suzette Kroll, RD: Your Personal Nutrition Guide
- Nutritionist Suzette Kroll is a Registered Dietitian, certified intrinsic coach and specialist in nutritional counseling.