Hear how your business can best navigate policy and financial risk, including the phasedown of the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC). SEIA continues to advocate in Washington for tax policy that supports the solar and storage industries and lowers carbon emissions. The ITC phasedown schedule, as well as other tax provisions that impact clean energy deployment, will be a key feature of this event.
To reach SEIA’s goal of solar comprising 20% of total U.S. electricity generation by 2030, the industry must develop innovative financial mechanisms and dramatically expand access to capital. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with top solar and finance executives as they dive into the biggest investment challenges and opportunities for fueling the next decade of clean energy growth.
Schedule at a Glance
February 26, 2020 – Pre-Event Activities
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Solar Finance & Tax 101 Workshop (Optional workshop for an additional fee – workshop attendees must also be registered for the Seminar to attend. This workshop is now sold out!)
- Location: Nixon Peabody Offices, 55 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036
- Includes post-workshop networking reception from 5:00 – 6:00 pm at Nixon Peabody’s Offices
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm – SEIA’s Women in Solar and Finance Reception (Optional free event for Finance & Tax Seminar registrants)
February 27, 2020 – Main Event
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm – SEIA Finance & Tax Seminar
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Post-Seminar Networking Reception
- Location: Convene – Financial District, 32 Old Slip, New York, NY 10005
All event proceeds support the expansion of the US solar energy market through SEIA’s year-round research, education activities, and advocacy efforts.